Monday, March 22, 2010

HARD WORK

feel so droopy after a day's work. though i only got to work after lunch time, i still managed to work 8 hours long, or more. so imagine the time i got off work and reached home. on the other hand, i'm impressed with myself today at work. i managed to clear off a huge pile of paper work (in which all are deadly overdue), and i really did all my heart and soul in it. so pray hard everything balances at the end of everything. hahaha. it better do okay, i starved myself just to complete the task. i had my dinner only at 11pm ! imagine how famished i was a few hours back ?! but most importantly, i guess my eyes suffered the most. after hours of straining my eyes without taking it off from the computer screen. spare me a pair of glasses. i might need it in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment