Sunday, March 21, 2010

BROKE

fucking broke now. i was at amk hub alone, all i wanted, was to get myself the Final Fantasy Vlll. turned out, i spent muthafucking $200+ there, when i only limited myself to spend $100 (game costs $70+). however, the moment i stepped out of the game shop, i walked around in the shopping mall, stepped into Football Madness (whatever the shop name), and bought a jacket for my Love at $135. hahahaha. i don't know what has gotten into me at that time. back then, i wanted to get something that he loves, and it must be of use. i wanted to get him a jersey (arsenal, DUH !), but his size was out of stock. actually the jacket caught my eyes first, the minute i stepped into the shop. hence made my decision in purchasing it... and TADA ! kaching kaching** well, hope my Baby appreciates it ! he better do, elsewise i will SMACK him !

No comments:

Post a Comment